The versatile gauge can be used as a hand-held dewpoint meter or as a remote data logging monitor1 and is able to measure and record the following climatic parameters:
• Relative humidity
• Air temperature
• Surface temperature
• Dewpoint temperature
• TΔ (the difference between surface temperature and dewpoint)
• Dry Bulb temperature
• Wet Bulb temperature
• External temperature correction (K-type)
• Specific humidity
Quick, Simple and Easy-to-Use
The Elcometer 319 Dew Point Meter features both manual and automatic data logging in one gauge1, with integrated magnets allowing the gauge to be attached to a substrate during remote logging. Its rapid response time and intuitive menu structure make measuring climatic conditions quick and easy.
Adjustable limits can be set for each measurement parameter which triggers visual and audible alarms whenever a limit is exceeded, ideal for use in paint booths.
Flexible and Versatile
Using external probes, the versatile gauge can also be used as a thermometer - ideal for measuring temperature of paint prior to application and to measure surface temperature during remote logging.
It's what you do with the data that counts
Via Bluetooth® or USB, the Elcometer 319 can be connect to a PC, Android™ or iOS mobile device to download data into an inspection application or ElcoMaster®. Data can then be sent to colleagues and clients in real-time and instant professional inspection reports can be generated at the press of a button.
- Meets International Standards including ISO 8502-4
- Supplied with a Calibration Certificate
- All readings are time & date stamped
- Easy menu-driven user interface in multiple languages
- Clear, illuminated display showing up to five user-defined parameters
- Arrow indicators show temperature trends
- Hold/freeze function allows manual readings to be reviewed before being added into the memory
- Can be used as a hand-held dewpoint meter or as a remote data logging monitor1
- Magnetic Surface Temperature Probe allows measurement of surface temperature during remote logging
- Liquid temperature probe transforms the gauge into a thermometer
- Safe use in climates ranging between -20°C (-4°F) and +80°C (+176°F)
- Waterproof and dust proof with fully sealed sensors - rating equivalent to IP66
- Re-engineered sensors have greater durability for an extended life
- Data can be downloaded to a PC via USB or Bluetooth® and evaluated using ElcoMaster® Software1
- Powered by either two AA batteries (for up to 400 hours2 use) or directly via the USB cable
- Intelligent memory calculates total available logging time when using batches
- Stores 25,000 records in up to 999 batches1
1 Model T only
2 Based on one reading every 10 minutes in logging mode.
Elcometer 319 Model T: Made for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPad mini, iPad 2, and iPod touch (4th and 5th generation).
“Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone,” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance.
iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Suitable for mobile devices running Android™ software version 2.1 and upwards. Android™ and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.